Searching UK, Canadian or US items
For UK and Canadian buyers please change server settings (which server) in the search box towards the bottom of column two, from US to UK or canada and press search for the same Items, or to make new search querry enter new item string.
Cameras filters at amazon.
Searching for 'filters'Number of products: 31794
Page 1 of 3180
sales rank: 20052
price: $78.38 (new)
price: $78.90 (new), $68.85 (used)
price: $47.95 (new), $36.00 (used)
price: $99.95 (new), $77.63 (used)
price: $38.99 (new)
- 58mm Altura Photo 3pc. ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8)
- ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters or accessories to be mounted one over the other.
- 58mm Altura Photo Close-Up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10)
- Kit includes 4 close up filters of increasing magnification.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top.
- Vivitar 58mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD).
- UV filters protects your lens from scratches, removes fingerprints and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images.
- CPL filters removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze.
- FLD filters allows camera use under fluorescent lighting. Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions.
- 58mm Rubber Lens Hood
- Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens
- Collapse midway for wide angle shots.
- Universal 58mm Camera Lens Hood.
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares--those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility.
- 58mm Center Pinch Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
- MagicFiber Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm).
price: $149.99 (new)
price: $79.99 (new)
price: $69.99 (new)
price: $14.99 (new)
58MM Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for Camera Lens with 58MM Filter Thread
The Professional Photography Filter kit by Altura Photo includes three of the most useful filters available for your camera kit. Protect your lens against scratches, remove unwanted glare and reflections, and control your exposure and depth of field in bright light. Whether you are a beginner, advanced shooter, or whether you take stills or video, these affordable and highly useful filters help improve the image quality of the pictures you take
Altura Photo UV Filter
The most important filter you can own.The Altura photo UV filter is a cost-effective solution for protecting your digital lens against moisture, dust, fingerprints, and accidental bumps and scratches
Altura Photo CPL
Circular Polarizing filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation. Simply rotate the front ring to adjust the desired effect
Altura Photo ND4 Filter
Neutral density filters are neutrally gray-toned, and designed to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens. The ND4 filter reduces your exposure by 2-stops, allowing for greater control over depth-of-field
Protective Carry Pouch
Compatible with all lenses featuring a 58mm front filter thread including:
- e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
- e.g. Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR
- e.g. Nikon AF-S 50mm F/1.4
- e.g. Fuji XF 18-55mm F/2.8-4 R O.I.S
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses
price: $129.00 (new), $88.49 (used)
The Celestron 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great way to expand the functionality and enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the metal, foam-lined carry case you’ll find these accessories:
32 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
17 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
13 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
8 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
6 mm Plossl Eyepiece - 1.25”
2X Barlow Lens - 1.25”
#80A Blue Filter - 1.25”
#58 Green Filter - 1.25”
#56 Light Green Filter - 1.25”
#25 Red Filter - 1.25”
#21 Orange Filter - 1.25”
#12 Yellow Filter - 1.25”
Moon Filter - 1.25”
Eyepieces - All five Plossl eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25” focuser. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52º apparent field of view. The optics are fully multi-coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 32 mm Plossl eyepiece offers a low power, wide field view in most telescopes, the 13 mm & 17 mm focal lengths are good medium-power oculars, and the 8 mm & 6 mm eyepieces provide high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
2X Barlow Lens - The included, and very versatile 2X Barlow doubles the magnification of any 1.25” eyepiece. Since this kit includes five (5) eyepieces, you will be able to use them with and without the Barlow, giving you a total of ten magnification options in all. Any other 1.25” eyepieces you already have will also work in this desirable accessory, giving you even more magnification choices. Remember, high magnifications do not always produce clear, sharp results, especially on evenings of poor or moderate seeing conditions. Experiment to find the magnifications that are best for your telescope on a particular night.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planet’s surface or its cloud structure. All of the planetary filters included in the 1.25” Eyepiece & Accessory Kit, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25” eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.
The Moon filter is one of the first accessories most new amateur astronomers buy, and for good reason! It helps block out a portion of the light the Moon sends into your eyepiece so that you can see details better. You can also try this filter on Venus; it blocks enough glare so you can observe the planet’s phases more easily.
Metal Case: The sturdy metal carry case has die-cut foam inside to protect and cushion your accessories. Store each one in its appointed place when not in use and you’ll keep them looking and performing like new. The case is even large enough to carry a few extra accessories. Just pull out enough of the foam cubes to make a nest for your eyepiece, camera adapter, etc. A tight fit is better, so remove the least amount of foam possible before testing the fit. You can always remove more if you need to.
- 0.77 s total
- 0.02 s cache read
- 0.73 s AWS
- 0.01 s cache write
- 0.01 s XML
- 0.00 s show