Searching UK, Canadian or US items
For UK and Canadian buyers please change server settings (which server) in the search box towards the bottom of column two, from US to UK or canada and press search for the same Items, or to make new search querry enter new item string.
Cameras filters at amazon.
Searching for 'filters'Number of products: 28967
Page 1 of 2897
sales rank: 3088
price: $71.76 (new)
price: $11.78 (new), $10.18 (used)
price: Too low to display (new), $3.28 (used)
price: $39.00 (new)
The X2 is our gold standard UV for the discerning professional photographer. Featuring high-quality AGC glass from Japan, MRC8 and our water and dust repelling nano coating layers, the X2 is incredibly durable and resolves critically sharp.
The moment you pick up the X2 UV you'll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with its matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
One of the problems with the flat black design is that it's sometimes difficult to attach and remove the filters from the lens, frequently binding and getting stuck. By CNC machining texture into the X2's aluminum frame it's now easier than ever to get on and off, without getting stuck.
- Our state-of-the-art 8-Layer Multi-Resistant Coating process hardens both optical surfaces, reduces reflections and achieves true color neutrality while maximizing contrast fidelity.
- In addition to being structurally harder than the glass itself, our MRC coating increases light transmittance and prevents common flaring, ghosting, low-contrast and all the rest.
- 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee with US-based Phone and Email Support.
- 58mm Thread Size
- Capture Critically Sharp Images: 8-Layers of State-of-the-art Multi-Resistant Coating
- Repels Dirt and Water: nanotec® Nano Coating Layers
- Eliminates Vignetting: 3.5mm Ultra-slim Traction filter CNC machined from Aluminum
- Ultimate Protection: Completely Weather-Sealed
- 1 x 58mm X2 UV Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
Click on Buy now button for complete your purchase!
price: $75.99 (new)
sales rank: 339
price: $49.99 (new), $31.05 (used)
price: $67.79 (new), $73.25 (used)
price: $12.99 (new), $11.22 (used)
Are your keyboards, TV remote, video game consoles covered with crumbs, grease, and sticky soda stains (not to mention a coating of dust)?
Are you tired of removing dust, particles and hair off one by one with a q-tip?
Do you clean your speaker periodically so they give you the best sound possible?
Are you worried about bacteria when using public phone and computer?
HomeDoReMi Multi-Purpose Cleaning Gel Makes Cleaning Easy and Fun!
- It's designed to get deep into all cracks and crevices on any item or device.
- It's effective at removing 99.99% of harmful particles that live on everyday surfaces.
How to Use It?
1. Dry your hands before use.
2. Take the clean gel out, pinch it to the desired shape.
3. Lay the gel on the surface to be cleaned, press it down for 2 or 3 times and lift it up - dust, dirt, hairs (and more) are picked up. NOTE: DO NOTleave the gel on the surface for too long; otherwise, it will leave some residue.
4. Fold the gel in half and start fresh with a clean side.
5. After use, put the gel back in the bag and wash your hands.
Get One Now and Try it Out! See How Easy You Can Get Your Keyboard, Speaker, TV Remote, Video Game Console and more Cleaned in Just Seconds!
sales rank: 324
price: $18.97 (new)
Own a Blue Yeti or another desktop USB mic? And you need a good pop filter?
The majority of pop filters you can buy are made for a microphone stand or boom.
But what if you want a pop filter that you can directly attach to your Blue Yeti, or easily use with any other desktop microphone?
Stop your search now and get the Auphonix Flat Clamp Pop Filter!
Designed to fit directly on the Blue Yeti, or clamp on to any standard desktop or flat surface microphone arm, the Auphonix Pop Filter just does the job, simple and easy.
If you have the Blue Yeti, just take the pop shield out of the packet, and clamp it directly to your Yeti.
If you have any other desktop microphone, simply clamp it to your desk, position it in front of your USB Mic and you are done
The filter will also easily connect to any flat surface microphone arm or boom.
Your new double screen pop filter will
- connect simply and easily to your Yeti, your square/rectangular mic arm, or your desk
- remove problematic plosives,
- and reduce the damage caused by saliva on the microphone.
Clean, professional recording, every time!
Why buy the Auphonix Desktop Pop Filter?
Trying to connect a standard pop filter to your desktop, or to a popular USB microphone like the Yeti Pro, is difficult and frustrating.
- The Flat Clamp Pop Filter is made of tough stuff and does a great job busting plosives, with its double screen.
- The flexible gooseneck holds firm under the weight of the filter
- And there is a year-long 100% money back guarantee
BONUS:When you buy this desktop filter you will also receive an ebook with ten great tips for recording
price: $8.99 (new), $7.87 (used)
- 0.51 s total
- 0.00 s cache read
- 0.50 s AWS
- 0.01 s cache write
- 0.00 s XML
- 0.00 s show