World of electronics...
Searching UK, Canadian or US items
For UK and Canadian buyers please change server settings (which server) in the search box towards the bottom of column two, from US to UK or canada and press search for the same Items, or to make new search querry enter new item string.
GPS satellite navigation
Searching for 'GPS'Number of products: 40980
Page 1 of 4098
price: $104.99 (new), $89.97 (used)
price: $104.95 (new)
price: $39.95 (new)
price: $66.99 (new)
Memory: 8GB Mb
LCD display: TFT Screen
Touch-screen: High-accuracy, endurable touch-screen
USB: USB Client 2.0, MINI USB port
Audio: A:Built-in high fidelity speaker B:High fidelity stereo earphone
GPS: Cold start: < 42s Hot start: < 3s(in the open area) Warm start: <36s
Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-battery
Battery Charging port: DC 5V port
AC Charger: 100/230V CHARGER,5V / 1.5A
Car Charger: DC9-24V,5V / 1.5A
Status of the LCD light: When charging,the red light is on; when charge is finished, the blue light is on
Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE6.0
Navigation Software: SD card
Video Player: ASF,AVI,WMV,3GP,MP4,FLV
Audio Player: MP3 and WMA
Photo Viewer: E-Album, JPG,GIF,BMP,PNG
Ebook Viewer: TXT
System setting: [FM Transmitter] [Screen adjustment] [Default set] [Volume] [Power] [Backlight] [Time and Date] [Language] [Sys Info]
Temperature: Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Working humidity range: 45% to 80%RH
Storage humidity range: 30% to 90%RH
Atmospheric pressure: 86Kpa to 106Kpa
Package Includes :
1*Car Charger for cigarette lighter outlet
1*USB Cable for data transmission
1*Suction Cup Mount
price: $69.99 (new), $44.73 (used)
sales rank: 1105
price: $69.95 (new)
Drive 51LM Features:
- GPS Vehicle Navigation System
- 5" WVGA Touchscreen GPS
- FREE Lifetime Map Updates
- Speaks Street Names
- Battery : Up to 1 Hour Per Charge
- Preloaded Maps
- Lane Assist With Junction View
- Speed Limit Indicator
- Route Avoidance
- TripAdvisor® Ratings for Travel POI's
- Garmin Real Directions™ For Landmark Guidance
- Driver Alerts
- Custom POI's
- microSD Card Slot
- Trip Planner
- Trip Log
- Garmin Drive 51 LM
- Preloaded Maps of US
- Lifetime Maps
- Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
- Vehicle Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Manual
price: $208.56 (new), $199.99 (used)
Rugged, Full-featured Handheld with GPS, GLONASS and Wireless Connectivity
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology¹ or ANT+™
GPSMAP 64st features a 2.6” sunlight-readable color screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception. GPSMAP 64st includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter, wireless connectivity, and preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Explore the Terrain
GPSMAP 64st comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and is preloaded with TOPO 100K, which includes coverage of the full U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Plus it includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription — all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
Get Your Bearings
GPSMAP 64st has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer — simply press “send” to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
GPSMAP 64st also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB™ and accessory sensors, including tempe™, foot pod and heart rate monitor.
With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts and alerts from your compatible iPhone® 4s or later. Stay connected without having to dig into your backpack for your smartphone.
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity, GPS and GLONASS, receiver, GPSMAP 64st locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on GPSMAP 64st to help you find your way when you need it the most.
GPSMAP 64st comes with a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief, preloaded TOPO 100K and a 1-year subscription of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a photo-realistic view. Adding more maps is easy with our array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With 8 GB of onboard memory and microSD™ card slot, you can conveniently download TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatibility). In addition, the 64st is compatible with Garmin Custom Maps, a map format that allows you to transform paper and electronic maps easily into downloadable maps for your device, for free.
GPSMAP 64st supports paperless geocaching with 250,000 preloaded caches with hints and descriptions from Geocaching.com, and has a 16-hour battery life. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. GPSMAP 64st stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means there’s no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts! Slim and lightweight, 64st is the perfect companion for all your outdoor pursuits.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
¹GPSMAP 64st is a Bluetooth® Smart device and can wirelessly sync with compatible Bluetooth® Smart Ready phones. Contact your provider to verify if your phone is compatible. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
price: Too low to display (new), $149.99 (used)
sales rank: 894
price: $69.99 (new), $75.94 (used)
sales rank: 8974
price: $63.99 (new), $60.99 (used)
1. Navigation is used in the car, it must be charged with the original car charger, prohibiting the use of the other charger
2.To avoid damage due to current surge, plug in the car charger after the automobile is started.
3.To make sure the navigator always on, please keeSelect AONEREX Car GPS Navigator reasons
1. Products using 7-inch high-definition capacitive screen, large screen, visual observation convenience, touch more fluid.
2.WINCE6.0 system uses a new high-density polymer battery, stable and durable, the system is simple.
3. The latest map route, enter the destination, the system will calculate the shortcut route, you will not be detour, so you can accurately and quickly reach their destination. Simple maps and rich data points such as restaurants and shops, buildings, school districts, gas stations and more.
4. Our customer satisfaction is the best return! We provide a 90-day worry-free refund service, you can also enjoy life-long map update service, if you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply you within 24 hours
5. Main Menu Language 13 6. Multi-vehicle support, cars, trucks, bicycles, buses and walking routes
7. State rout
* Support: Support GPS, FM, games, e-books, USB, flash memory, video playback, music playback.
* Support 7 kinds of models: cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicycles, ambulances, buses, taxis. You can choose according to your type of vehicle
* CPU: MTK, MSB2531 ARM Cortex-A7, 800MHZ
* ROM: 8GB
* RAM: 128MB
* Display: 7-inch TFT LCD 16: 9
* Resolution: 800 * 480 pixels
* Touch screen: capacitive touch screen
* Video Player: MP4 / MPGE / MPG / AVI
* USB: USB2.0, high speed
* Car Charger: DC12-36V
* GPS navigation 1
* Awning 1
* Charger 1
* USB cable 1
* Back support 1
* User Manual 1
- 0.76 s total
- 0.01 s cache read
- 0.73 s AWS
- 0.01 s cache write
- 0.00 s XML
- 0.00 s show